Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cleaning Out My Desk

I am cleaning out my desk today.  Technically, my last day is not until Monday but I'm going to take the majority of my stuff home today. 

The reasons behind that decision are
1: I don't want to wait till the last minute
2: a bunch of my co-workers are gone today and I think removing my stuff today will cause less "sappy drama".

Also, since a bunch of my co-workers are gone today, I decided to buck the dress code and am wearing blue jeans.  W-H-O-A...  In the past four and a half years, I have only worn blue jeans to work four or five times and each of those times I'm pretty sure I made a donation to the American Heart Association in order to earn the "privilege".  Not today.  Today, I'm just in jeans.  Sorry for the dark, bathroom self portrait. 


Oh and since I'm trying to catch up on my life...  If I had to name this picture, I would call it Crossing the Finish Line in the Tour De Bonus Room.  haha.  Yes, hubby and I have bicycles in our bonus room that are set up on stationary trainers so every once in a while (for me, all the time for him) we go upstairs and ride bikes.  Last night we rode bikes and watched Louisville play basketball.  Needless to say, I was being an idiot in this picture.

And because we couldn't have a blog without a picture of the princess!

And finally because this is my blog and I can put this up here if I want to...  Hopefully, I can have a real picture of my Callie girl like this someday.  I'm hoping, hoping, hoping that she'll be a horsey girl just like her momma!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! And I totally hope my little one likes horses too :) I hope your last day at work goes well and you enjoy staying home with your cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete