Friday, August 21, 2009

oh gosh... I guess I have already sucked at this :)



Well Blogger Land,



I guess that I have done a really crappy job at updating this thing. I hate to admit it, but I've been a little wrapped up. Really, what I have been wrapped up in is pretty silly, but apparently its very normal. Everybody at my work has gone through it and so have most of my friends. That makes me feel less like a dork. We'll see if you can figure it out by this picture...

Well, if you guess Twilight then you are absolutely correct! It started on our way home from Florida and has pretty much lasted until about now. I have read all four books, listened to the soundtrack more times than necessary, and watched the movie about 3 times. Yes, something's wrong with me... but really, I love Edward :)

Anyway, enough of that. We bought a new toy last night. We jumped on the PS3 (Playstation) band wagon because it seemed like a better option than just buying another Blu Ray player... That, of course, is a whole nother story! Drew is in love and I have no idea how to use it!

Scooter & I are going to the lake this weekend to stay a night with Mom & Dad. That should be fun and maybe I'll get motivated and take my camera to take pictures of my little wild animal. I know that she and Rudy will have a huge time!

Have a great beautiful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment