Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Question Friday

Thank goodness its Friday! I've been so ready for it. In honor of that, here are today's questions for Five Question Friday from Mama M's blog.

You should definitely link up and answer them, too!


1: Have you ever visited another country?
Yes. Actually, I have been to several. Most recently we went to Jamaica, but I've also been to Mexico and Costa Rica. I studied abroad my next to last semester as college. We spent two weeks going to Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Costa Rica. It was amazing. I'd love to have the opportunity to do it again!

This is the Arenal volcano. It is not erupting, they call this a "Cloud Forest"

We zip-lined through the rain forest. It was awesome :)

2: Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
The strangest place? Ugh... I'm trying to think... I'll get back to y'all on that one later!

3: What is your favorite season?
I think I like all the seasons, but sometimes I'm just ready for them to be over. For example, I'm really tired of it being 100 degrees everyday. Its absolutely wearing me out. HOWEVER, when its 35 degrees outside, I'll be tired of winter too!

4: What one song will always cheer you up?
How Bout Them Cowgirls by George Strait. First off, George is pretty much my boyfriend. Secondly, I'm a cowgirl. I'm not going to lie!

5: What Disney character do you resemble most?
I think Belle, from Beauty & The Beast. Of course, I'm not sure that I'm beautiful like she is, but you know, we have the same hair and eyes!

2 comments:

  1. OMg you totally do look like Belle! ha! That zip lining looks super fun!!

    Have a great weekend! Ps. I'm SOOO Sick of hot weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw belle...i think you're definitely just as pretty. can you sing like her though? haha.

    hope you are having a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete