Sunday, August 15, 2010

Moving along...


We have been working on moving all this weekend and have actually been able to get almost all of our stuff over to the house. We have completely emptied both of our storage units and the apartment is also close to empty (Drew and I are sitting on our couch, which is the only piece of furniture left in the living room).

We are closing tomorrow and can't wait to get in and get busy unpacking all these boxes. As you can see, there are pretty much a million of them.
This is some the new furniture that I was telling you guys about. We fell in love with these leather couches and ended up purchasing them as opposed to the other set that we had originally gone to buy. We also bought the set of tables that you can see in these pictures. There is a sofa table, this coffee table, and two end tables. This afternoon we bought a new rug that I can't wait to put down and see how it looks!

This window is one of my favorite features of the house. There are two of them and this one is in the dining room. It is beautiful. The ceilings in this room and one of the two smaller bedrooms are vaulted and have these huge windows. I love natural light, so of course they were a major selling point for me!

I hope that y'all have a great week! I have been exhausted this past week with all the heat and am just hoping to make it through this whole unpacking process. I won't complain though, because it is definitely long over due!

4 comments:

  1. good luck unpacking! i can't wait to see the finished project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having just been through a move myself, I can totally relate! It's super fun unpacking though and finding new spots for all of your favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate moving - but it can be exciting at the same time!! Good luck unpacking and congrats on your new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate moving but i love unpacking and decorating a new home "canvas". that's always the fun part!

    love LOVE those windows. so perdy!

    ReplyDelete