My friend Kara, at The Pickerill Life, has given me an award! Now, I must say that I feel completely undeserving, seeing as I have been a horrible blogger and blog friend lately. For that I apologize, but do promise to do better in the upcoming future!
Anyway, Kara is such a sweet heart and I have really enjoyed following the progress of her pregnancy with Miss Emma, because she is a few months ahead of me!
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3.Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy!
4. Let the recipients know that you've left them an award.
Now...7 lovely things about myself.
- I work at a bank and really like it most of the time. I would like to be able to work part time after I have Baby Girl Richey, but I'm pretty sure that won't be a possibility with my job which is a bummer.
- I am a bad blogger. Usually its because I don't have anything to write about, but lately its been because I haven't had time. I have lots of things to write about and even have cool pictures to share (like from our trip to San Diego) I just haven't done it!
- Drew and I really love our new house. We are finally feeling comfortable in it and we have enjoyed decorating it over the last few weeks. Drew's mom has also done some landscaping for us! She loves it and since she's retired she can come up and work during the day so she has been given full rein to do whatever she wants!
- I really thought that I was going to be having a boy. I was absolutely shocked when the ultrasound showed that she was all girl!
- I have no idea how I want her nursery to be. NO IDEA... I'm completely at a loss.
- I have finally started wearing maternity pants. I just decided that being comfortable was much more important than wearing my old jeans. COMFORT IS KEY!
- I have enjoyed going back to the gym, even though I was pretty sure that spin class was going to kill me last night. I really didn't want to go but I knew that I'd be glad I did... I was... so I'll go again tonight!
And now... 7 other lovely ladies for you to check out!
- Jenna @ Jenna's Jargon: http://lifeonthecircletranch.blogspot.com/
- Mayra "Bananas" @ Life is Bananas: http://littlemayra.blogspot.com/
- Erin @ Howell Happenings: http://kentuckynewlyweds.blogspot.com/
- Paige @ Mommy to Charli: http://mommy2charli.blogspot.com/
- Brittany @ Treasuring the Little Things: http://blakeandbritt.blogspot.com/
- Jen @ Walking By Faith: http://jenburchell.blogspot.com/
- Julie @ and I Thought I Loved You Then: http://jvanddv.blogspot.com/