Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Decorations


Well, I broke down last night and put up my Christmas tree.  It has made our house seem so homey and we have really enjoyed putting it up.  Drew and I always work on it together so that makes for a fun activity for the two of us as well.


This year, I decorated our mantle.  The three stockings are for Drew, Scooter, & Me.  Next year, we will have to get another stocking to hang for Miss Callie.  It will be fun to celebrate Christmas and include her in all the festivities next year!


Finally, this wreath is on the door.  Its not like anybody ever drives by our house (we live at the end of a dead end road in the middle of no where, so there is never any traffic going past our house).  I also bought two little light up Christmas trees that will also go on our porch.  I wasn't able to get them plugged in tonight, because our extension cords are all in our detached garage and it was POURING down rain. 

Anyway, I hope that you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving today!  I am working tomorrow and then heading to WKY for a weekend with my family.  We didn't get to see them today, so I'm looking forward to spending as much time with them as possible this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. oh i love christmas decor! so perdy...makes me all warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete