Friday, April 1, 2011

KB & Baby - Week 37

How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of Baby: Miss Callie is about the size of a Swiss Chard...  Now, I have no idea what that is or what the size of it is so we will say that she is approximately 6.3 pounds and 19.25 inches (according to my iPhone app).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: By my scale this morning - 25 pounds (I am extremely pleased)...
Maternity Clothes: Everything is maternity!  Drew has a few t-shirts (that he says are too big for him) that I can still wear if we go walking or to lay around the house but everything else is maternity.  Now even the maternity clothes are even not working.  The waist bands in my pants are starting to slide underneath my belly which makes me pretty self-conscious.  I don't want to be one of those Mommy's-to-be who walks around with her bare belly hanging out.
Gender: G-I-R-L!
Movement: Her movement is now almost continuous.  Especially when I'm at my desk at work.  Its also starting to be a little painful.
Sleep: This one sucks.  Sleep varies from almost non-existant to interrupted.  Last night was interrupted, night before last non-existant... 
What I miss: Just the norm...  but we're getting so excited that it doesn't matter!
Cravings: no real cravings or aversions... I seem to be eating all of the same foods that I ate before pregnancy, which is nice.
Symptoms: Basically just exhaustion and body soreness.  Pretty much every night you can find me passed out on my couch by about 8.  I have been in bed asleep by 9:30 or so for the past few nights...
Best Moment this week: Probably packing hospital bags on Monday night.  I was really excited to get some of the stuff put together.  I still have a few of your suggestions (thank you for these, btw, they were very helpful!) that I need to get together and will probably work on those this weekend.  Also, the nursery is now completely put together and I absolutely love it.  I'm so proud of it and need to post some pictures for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment