Friday, September 25, 2009

Crazy Morning Already...

Ok, so two posts in 10 minutes is probably a little OCD but I didn't want to jumble up my recipe with rantings from my crazy morning. So here's the scoop... I woke up wide awake this morning at 4:30. Yes, 4:30 AM. Insane. I wish I could say the reasoning behind that was an early bed time, but of course not. I went to sleep at about 11:30.

I'm pretty sure that the reason I woke up early is because I have worried myself sick about Scoot. No, there's nothing wrong with her except she has fleas. GROSS. The bad thing is that I put Frontline on her monthly and she's never gotten them before. We stayed in a cabin this past weekend in the middle of the woods, so I'm pretty sure that they came from there. Anyway, to make a very long story short, Drewby (what a tolerant soul he is...) and I went to Wal Mart this morning at 5:20 and got flea shampoo so that I could give the dog a bath so she wouldn't itch.

I just reread that and realized how completely insane I sound. Good Grief. BTW: If you guys get bored today, please call me and make sure that my eyes are still open and I'm not napping on my desk. I'm exhausted already.

No comments:

Post a Comment