Thursday, November 19, 2009

If only I can survive until tomorrow!!!


Well, the tickets are bought and I am ready. Freaking Twilight, here I come. Now I just have to survive until 9 tomorrow night!

By the way: Drew is at home this week and has apparently been watching WAY too much TV because he asked me earlier if I was Team Edward or Team Jacob?? My response was Edward all the way... He answered saying that he was Team Jacob, because werewolves are so much cooler!

So really, which are you?
Team Edward?
or...
Team Jacob?

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I'm sure that I will!

1 comment:

  1. I know I just commented on your pet post and don't want to seem all blog-stalkerish, but I just couldn't pass on a New Moon post! Team Edward all the way, please... Jacob never had a chance! I'm going with my girlfriend tomorrow and my husband is forbidden to make any jokes or snide remarks for at least a week. :)

    ReplyDelete