Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Morning!

Hey guys...
I hope that you are all doing amazing... Things here in BG have been pretty fast and furious. Our house has been on the market for 6 days and we've had 3 people visit, 1 scheduled to visit tomorrow, and we received our first offer this morning. Unfortunately for them, they'll have to do a little better. The home buying front is moving quite a bit slower. However, we knew that would happen going in to this. We have made an offer on a Short Sale through Bank of America and we were warned in the beginning that it could be a very long process.

The weather this week is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous. They are even calling for 80's by the end of the week. Needless to say, I'm pretty stinking excited. Hopefully, I'll be able to spend lots of time outside this week taking the little Scoot girl for walks.

Anyway, I'd better get back to work but thought that I'd leave you all with this today... Its pretty cute :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope everything works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that bag is a hoot!!!

    hope you sell your house soon and the bank doesn't mess with your offer. i bid on a short sale and sadly it went no where thanks to the bank.

    keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag!

    You have a little surprise on my blog! Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete