Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What we've been up to...

Hi Guys!

I hope that you all are doing well... Here at the Richey's we are doing just fine. I spent Friday night hanging out in Louisville with my cousin Jennifer. We celebrated her birthday just a little early.

We went and ate dinner at Buca Di Bepo's (sp??) and discovered on the place mat that if you were having a birthday, they would feed you a cupcake. So, of course, Jen & I split a cupcake! It was pretty tasty :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you lots!


Drew's work had a get-together for some clients last night and we went to the Tennessee Performing Arts Center (T-PAC) for the musical Momma Mia. We absolutely had so much fun! It made for a late night, we didn't get back to his office until about 11:30, but it was absolutely worth it!
Oh, and I've been trying to learn to not fight my curly hair. I have been wearing it curly a lot and am actually starting to really like how it looks. This picture is of me with super curled hair. I guess its kind of embarassing to say how I've been curling it, because I'm pretty sure that everybody quit using hot rollers a million years ago. Oh well, I've always moved a little slow! HAHA!
What do you guys think???

1 comment:

  1. Love your hair! I've actually been thinking about buying hot rollers and attempting the same look with my hair...so I guess I am behind in the times too!

    ReplyDelete