Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy, busy, busy.

Busy, busy, busy... That's what we've been lately!
And it doesn't seem like its going to slow down any lately... Here's our next few weekends at a glance...

4th of July: Lake Barkley w/ Drew's mom & dad. We have reservations at Patti's and that is very exciting! We'll also get to see them shoot fireworks over the lake. Very fun!


July 9-11: Celebrating my birthday (July 12) with my mom and dad while camping at Pennyrile Resort Park. Also fun!

July 16-18: Going to Atlanta with my mom to watch my little cousin get married.

July 25: Drew is doing his first Olympic distance triathlon in Nashville.

July 30 - August 1: Spending the weekend in Cincinnati for a little baseball!! My Braves are in first place and Drew's Reds are in first place, so this could be a weekend full of great ball!!!

Oh, and hopefully we'll move some time during this stretch... I'm not feeling really optomistic, but you know, we can hope, right?

2 comments:

  1. ooh you're schedule is jampacked with fun! how exciting. i have no plans for 4th of july. the boy works always. sad face :(

    but you have fun!

    btw your comment today cracked me up! "hotter than three mice f*ck*ng in a wool sock"...i'm so gonna use that one from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you have a few busy (but fun!) weekends ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete