Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THE FLU...

Well, here is the bummer of the century... Drew told me last night that his throat was hurting and he thought he'd go to bed early. He went to bed at about 9:30 and woke up this morning telling me that he really didn't feel good. At that point he took his temperature and we discovered he had a fever. I told him to go to the doctor and then got in a little spat with him when he said that he thought he'd go tough out work for a while. Luckily, I (with some help from his mother) convinced him to go to Urgentcare where they promptly diagnosed him with the flu and put him on Tamiflu. They told him that his flu test was negative but that his symptoms (body ache, soar throat, fever) were very typical of what they were seeing.

Anyway, he is now medicated and we are hoping that I don't get sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment