Friday, October 9, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Tailgating & Football Teams!

Well, I thought that I would do another Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life" blog. This blog is all about Tailgating and Football!!! I am really not a huge football fan. Frankly, I don't understand it and usually don't know what is happening. I do however, know how to tailgate!

This actually works out really well, because I still haven't posted the pictures from our tailgating adventure a few weeks ago... So without further ado, welcome to tailgating for the Hilltoppers from Western Kentucky University!
The old side of the football stadium, we were actually in the student section. I love WKU...

Waving "Red Towels" in the student section. This is such a huge tradition.


Our tailgating friends... AKA half of Muhlenberg County!

A girls picture. The administration asked everybody to "Black Out" the campus that day. We were doing our best!
of course, there always has to be some idiot to get out of hand. In this case, somebody felt the need to take their agressions out on somebody else's windshield....

Anyway, hope you guys have a great day! We are headed to Keeneland tomorrow to watch some ponies (I am out of control excited!) so hopefully, I'll get some good pictures and blog about those next!

No comments:

Post a Comment