RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your blog, delete mine and type in your answers and tag your friends to answer this.
Here I go:
- Asked someone to marry you? Innocent.
- Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent.
- Danced on a table in a bar? Guilty.
- Ever told a lie? Guilty.
- Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty.
- Kissed a picture? Guilty.
- Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent.
- Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty.
- Held a snake? Guilty.
- Been suspended from school? Innocent.
- Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent.
- Stolen from a store? Innocent.
- Been fired from a job? Innocent.
- Done something you regret? Guilty.
- Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty.
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Guilty.
- Kissed in the rain? Guilty.
- Sat on a roof top? Guilty.
- Kissed someone you shouldn't? Guilty.
- Sang in the shower? Guilty.
- Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent.
- Shaved your head? Innocent.
- Had a boxing membership? Innocent.
- Made a girlfriend cry? Guilty.
- Been in a band? Guilty.
- Shot a gun? Guilty.
- Donated Blood? Innocent.
- Eaten alligator meat? Guilty.
- Eaten cheesecake? Guilty.
- Still love someone you shouldn't? Guilty.
- Have/had a tattoo? Innocent.
- Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty.
- Been too honest? Guilty.
- Ruined a surprise? Guilty.
- Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards? Innocent.
- Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty.
- Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty.
- Joined a pageant? Innocent.
- Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty.
- Had communication with an ex? Guilty.
- Got totally drunk on the night before an exam? Innocent.
- Got so angry that you cried? Guilty.
Anyway, feel free to steal this and do it on your blog if you'd like. Its kind of fun!
Oh, and on a side note, Drew is over the flu. The Tamiflu that they gave him really knocked it.
Hope you all have a great day!