Friday, December 10, 2010

Ugh...

Well friends, I did it again...  I disappeared off the face of the Earth.

So sorry...  Being pregnant has made me more susceptible to colds and allergy crap that I have ever been and its really wiping me out.  I haven't been productive in the evenings at all.  Hopefully it will get better and I'll be able to update you on what's going on in BG...

Funny story though:
Drew went to the Titans vs Colts game last night in Nashville with some people that he works with and they put him up in a really nice hotel.  I texted him at 10 and said I was going to bed (basically so he didn't call and wake me up).  At 1AM my phone rings and its my husband telling me that there's somebody there that he wants me to talk to.  WHAT?!?!?!  So I am telling him no, no, no when this other voice (that I don't know) comes on the phone and talks to me.  He says "tell me which of these songs that you like better "Good Morning Beautiful" or "I Got a Brand New Girlfriend" and I told him to pick.  This person proceeds to sing the chorus to "Good Morning Beautiful" into the phone to me.  It was AWESOME and I told him it was worth being woke up for!  Drew gets the phone back and says "Kelsey!  I'm hanging out with Steve Holy!" who is the singer who sings both of those songs on the radio...  CRAZY.  I guess it just goes to show that you never know who you'll see in Nashville.

Oh, and for a little Christmas cheer for you all!

2 comments:

  1. What a great story and cartoon! My husband and I cracked up over it! And don't worry about not being productive, it's such a short season, milk it for all it's worth! lol
    Hugs from Lexington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story!!! That is SO neat! haha and I love that cartoon, that is hilarious. So it's almost looking like we may be the only ones to meet up? haha. Email me if you want!

    ReplyDelete