Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Fun!

I think that I mentioned in the previous post, but Santa sure spoiled the Richeys this year.  He spoiled Drew, he spoiled me, and he sure spoiled Miss Callie.  I really think that its funny that a little unborn Princess can receive so many gifts.  I guess that just goes to show that everybody is already as crazy about her as we are.

She got these Christmas outfits a month or so ago from her Mimi (my mom).  I really think they're quite cute and we have our fingers tightly crossed that they will fit her next year at Christmas.  I love the little dress and can't wait to see her in it with some white tights and black shoes.  I'm not sure if you can tell your not but the trim along the bottom is fur.  I guess you're never too young for fur!


Callie also got quite the assortment of bags.  One from her Mimi, one from her Aunt Angela and Uncle Keil, and the last from her Aunt Lora.  I am excited that we will have them and they'll be able to have different uses.  The backpack and the smaller bag in the set seem like they will be great for trips to dinner or quick trips out.  The other two big bags will be awesome when we go on long all day adventures!  They are so cute and I can't wait to put all kinds of fun stuff in them :)


Callie wasn't the only one who got a fun toy for Christmas.  After eyeing Angela's market tote that she got for a wedding present, I finally have one of my own!  I can't think of a more perfect gift that she and my brother could have gotten me and I'm so excited about putting it to use.


Like I said, Santa spoiled us rotten.  We felt very loved and very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. dang girlie...santa spoiled you rotten!

    enjoy your new goodies and have fun ringing in the new year.

    ReplyDelete