Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bunny Hop Swap...


Ok... so I realized last week just exactly how much I have to learn about Blog Swaps. I thought that the Life From Pippys Perspective Bunny Hop Swap would consist of Easter candy, cute finger nail polish, and flower seeds. Boy was I wrong. I was lucky enough to have Houston Gurly as my blog swap partner and she spoiled me rotten!
Being a Texas girl, she sent me a "Texas Themed" swap basket!


She sent Drewby and I chips and salsa (our favorite), tequila ketchup, beef jerkey, stuffed olives, fajita seasoning, Longhorn candy, and jalapeno jelly.
Seriously, spoiled us R-O-T-T-E-N!
Oh, and we had a home inspection done on the new house today and it was great! Hopefully, we'll be moving in soon because we're actually making progress!

4 comments:

  1. All of that looks SO good! Good luck with moving and enjoy your treats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this Texas girl didn't send any of that. She did spoil ya'll and you'll be ready to have a bbq at your next place. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mostly sent candy, and am now feeling bad for my partner that I didn't put in more cute non-edible stuff! Now I know =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun basket! The "Texas" theme was really creative!
    I'm glad you guys had fun!
    Thanks again for participating!

    ReplyDelete