1. If you could, would you go back to high school?NO. NO. NO. H-E-Double Hockey Sticks no. I passionately hated high school. Its cliquey and when you're in high school, you just don't realize how little all that crap matters. Now college, that is a completely different story. I would love to be a Career College Student.
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
A: Well, the logical thing for me to say is a "pony" but if I wished for lots and lots of money, then I could just buy all the ponies that I wanted. As well as a Lexus SUV (*sigh*), lots of clothes, triathlon crap for my honey, and pretty much anything else we wanted. I could also donate money to different causes that are important.
B: I wish that my parents would move to BG. I miss them.
3. What kids show do you secretly like?Since there are no children at my house, we never watch kids shows. So unfortunately, I don't have an answer for this. I did used to be addicted to Nickelodeon though and I love Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, and all those silly shows!
4. What is your beverage of choice?Diet Coke. YUMMY! Check out this post if you have any questions!
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I am trying to be healthier. Honestly, I am. I have been going to the gym a lot and have started doing a little weight training as well as my cardio. I do know however, that I need to change my eating habits. I like to eat, A LOT. On an another note, I should really work on not being judgemental. Because, I am.
What about you?? Link up if you want to play to Mama M's.
PS: Oh, and in case you forgot... I'm leaving for Jamaica tomorrow!