Friday, April 23, 2010

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Ok, so I don't smoke and I don't do drugs but apparently I have a major addiction in my life. To this:
Diet Coke is a staple of my daily routine. I try not to drink more than one a day and I drink a lot (at least 64 ounces) of water everyday at work... We are currently out of DC's at my house and I'm trying to avoid buying them since we will be moving this weekend so yesterday I did not have a Diet Coke at all. By dinner time last night I had a raging head ache that just wouldn't quit and all I could think about was Diet Coke. Holy Crap, I guess that means I'm addicted.

So what did I do this morning on my way to work?? Well, I stopped at a gas station and got a Diet Coke fountain drink and a bag of Cheez It's. I already feel better.

At least I know I have a problem. I guess the bad thing is that I'm kind of ok with it :)

Oh! If you have a few seconds, check out this website as it is hysterical. Apparently, it is being shown all over the web and even on ESPN. Let's just say that the WKU baseball team and the FAU baseball team got a little bored during their 2 hour rain delay. Rock Band, roller coasters, and wrestling were all involved!

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya on this one! I love me a Diet Coke and don't even try to go without it anymore. I have discovered I eat way more when I don't have one every day...So if it helps my diet, then I will continue my Diet Coke addiction :)

    ReplyDelete