Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Callie's Room Progress

Callie's room is actually making progress.  We have had all of our showers and now we are in the process of trying to put everything away and making sure that everything is organized.

In fact, my mom is coming this weekend to help me.  She is a much better organizer than me and I'll be glad to have her help.

Hairbow holders that I made with ribbon and horse shoes.  I'm actually quite proud of these and am so pleased with how they turned out.  At Mom & Dad's, we pretty much have a never ending supply of worn horse shoes.  Needless to say, these were cheap decorations.

 This is the only piece of furniture that we had to purchase for the room.  It doesn't match the crib completely but we really like it and think that it will be very helpful.  We are also planning to use it as a changing table.  There isn't a lot of wall space in the room for furniture, so we're multi tasking the pieces that we have.

The crib and window.  Like I said, we're making progress but we are not any where close to being finished.

And again.  These pictures were taken in the daylight so the colors are pretty accurate in these pictures.  I love them and think that all the pink accents look pretty darned cute.  Needless to say, I'm pleased :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute room - and I love the horseshoe hairbow holders!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what a beautiful job!! The room is precious!! I bet you just can't wait! I love the name callie..So cute! the horse shoe bow holder is so precious! I like that you painted the white, it makes them so girly!

    ReplyDelete