Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lunch Date!

I was so excited to be able to meet up with two fellow bloggers for lunch yesterday!  Paige (from Mommy & Charli), Erin (from Howell's Happenings), and I all met at a great restaurant in BG for lunch on Wednesday!  It was such a great lunch and I was so glad to be able to hang out with these two great girls!

Erin and I went to school together but we were in different grades and had different friends and neither of us had ever met Paige, so it was great to be able to take that time to get to know each other a little better!

It is so fun to be able to meet people and already know so much about them!  We decided at the end of our lunch that we couldn't wait to get together again soon!

Girls, thanks so much for meeting up and I hope that you all had as good a time as I did!

1 comment:

  1. I am just now seeing this because I am hardly ever on blogger it seems! But it was so great to meet you and Erin both!

    ReplyDelete