Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The last couple weeks in pictures...

Hey Guys,

The temptation to plug my camera up into my work computer has become too much to handle so I thought I'd give it a try. I believe that it will work :) We are having our work Christmas party this afternoon so I thought I'd go ahead and post them... Anyway, here's a short post of mostly pictures...

Mom's Christmas Tree

Scooter trying to behave herself while I put Mom's tree up (for the 2nd time...)

The picture that we sent out in our Christmas cards... Max, Me, Drewby, & Scoot


Our truck, before it was actually ours...


Sweeties from the bank Christmas party...


Anyway, I guess I'd better head down stairs... I hope you all have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so stinkin cute, your Christmas Photo looks great! That photo of your dog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete