- Roses to Drew's new truck. We are picking it up tomorrow and we are so excited. I haven't really mentioned it because I was pretty afraid that it would fall through, but its official so here we go. Drew is getting a 2010 Ford F-150 Crewcab Lariat. It is a gorgeous red color (not like fire engine, its a little deeper) and we love it. We were driving around the car lots last Saturday and found it and both fell in love. Tomorrow, it will be ours!
- Roses to Fridays. Seriously, I'm ready for the weekend.
- Roses to winning my huge bank bid. Thank you very much because I'm pretty glad we're keeping thoses millions.
- Roses to having my Christmas trees up and most of my shopping done. Now, I just need to get everything wrapped.
- Roses to my sweet hubby. Even though he drove me insane about this truck, I know it was only because he wanted what was best for us. His financial planner mind just works a little differently than mine sometimes!
- Thorns to my laptop being completely non-functional. I don't know why my hard drive decided to crash, but that is really upsetting. I'm sad that its in the hospital because I really have some pictures that I would love to post!
- Thorns to cold weather. It was 23 degrees when I got out of bed this morning. Man that is cold.
Oh wow, I just realized I don't have a lot of thorns today. I guess that is good. I guess that means that life is good :) So since life is good, I guess that I will end this now. I'm at work and need to get to lunch. I hope y'all have a great day!