Friday, December 4, 2009

Roses & Thorns

Well, I thought that I would follow in K-Law's foot-steps today and do another Roses & Thorns post...





  • Roses to Drew's new truck. We are picking it up tomorrow and we are so excited. I haven't really mentioned it because I was pretty afraid that it would fall through, but its official so here we go. Drew is getting a 2010 Ford F-150 Crewcab Lariat. It is a gorgeous red color (not like fire engine, its a little deeper) and we love it. We were driving around the car lots last Saturday and found it and both fell in love. Tomorrow, it will be ours!
  • Roses to Fridays. Seriously, I'm ready for the weekend.
  • Roses to winning my huge bank bid. Thank you very much because I'm pretty glad we're keeping thoses millions.
  • Roses to having my Christmas trees up and most of my shopping done. Now, I just need to get everything wrapped.
  • Roses to my sweet hubby. Even though he drove me insane about this truck, I know it was only because he wanted what was best for us. His financial planner mind just works a little differently than mine sometimes!


  • Thorns to my laptop being completely non-functional. I don't know why my hard drive decided to crash, but that is really upsetting. I'm sad that its in the hospital because I really have some pictures that I would love to post!
  • Thorns to cold weather. It was 23 degrees when I got out of bed this morning. Man that is cold.

Oh wow, I just realized I don't have a lot of thorns today. I guess that is good. I guess that means that life is good :) So since life is good, I guess that I will end this now. I'm at work and need to get to lunch. I hope y'all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That story you posted is hilarious! We had lots of dead animals in our wedding slideshow too! Or at least in my husbands part of the photos. I grew up with a dad that Hunted so I'm used to it..just not into it.

    Congrats on the new truck!! I bet it is So nice, I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second the thorns to bad weather! brrr...it's so cold i think i might cry!

    ReplyDelete