Tuesday, December 15, 2009

withdrawal...

Well guys,

This no computer nonsense is getting really old. I mean, I think I'm going through withdrawal. Like I have said a million times, I have so many pictures on my camera that are just dying to be posted, but I can't do it because my stinking computer is DEAD. I am waiting for a back up disk to get here from Gateway and then maybe it can be revived. We'll hope at least!

Funny thing though, I am about to play staff photographer for a bunch of kindergartners who are coming to the bank. Every year we host the a Christmas party for a low income school here in BG. These kids are so cute. We have a staff member who plays Santa and these children are all given snacks and a small gift. Usually there are only about 45 but this year the class has doubled to almost 90. Needless to say we had to break the party up into two days. It is very fun and yet another thing that makes me very proud of where I work...

Oh well, they'll be here in just a few minutes... Hopefully, my pictures won't suck and I'll be able to post a few on the page when my computer decides to work again...

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment