Monday, December 21, 2009

WOW!!!! Blog Award #2!

WOW! I'm so excited :) I have officially received blog award #2! Thank you so much to Erin at Kentucky Newlyweds for finding my blog "Glamorous"! That is very exciting. I actually think that Erin is very glamorous... She has a beautiful house and always looks very pretty and put together. Her aunt lives across the street from my parents house and I know that her whole family is very excited about Baby Tyson who should make his debut after the first of the year!

I would like to pass this Glamorous Blog Award to...

I hope that you all have a great night... I'm going to try and do a "Year In Review" series of posts in the next week. I think that I will start on it tonight and see if it actually makes sense!!! HAHA! Have a great evening and an awesome Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. ooh this is a new one for me! i'm loving the fact that it has marilyn on it. thanks honey! means the world! and congrats on your second award. watch out, they start coming in fast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks! I now have the Fergie "glamorous" song stuck in my head!! I totally love your year in review Idea!! I might just have to copy you!

    ReplyDelete