Thursday, January 7, 2010

18 degrees...

Yes, 18 degrees, the high tomorrow. Oh my goodness it is miserable to even go outside. We have snow also and they are saying that in the morning everything will be slicker than it already is. SWEET. I hate winter. It is my least favorite time of the year!

Drew and I have done really well about going to the gym this week. I'm trying to combat all the eating that I did at home over Christmas. We went Sunday through Tuesday and then also tonight. Tuesdays and Thursdays are spinning nights and then Sunday and Monday we did the treadmill and lifted weights. We are working on scheduling a vacation for early May so we've both decided we want to look decent in our bathing suits for it!

This weekend we are going to WKY. Scoot has an appointment with the vet Saturday morning and we're meeting with a travel agent Saturday afternoon. As always, it will be a busy weekend.

Anyway, I hope you guys have a great Thursday and an awesome weekend!
This is what it looks like out our front door...
Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment