Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Baby In The Family...

Oh God, don't freak. Its not mine :) I bet that did get y'alls attention though, didn't it?

Anyway, I'd like to congratulate the other Richeys From BG on the new addition to their family. Luke Davidson Richey was born yesterday weighing a whopping 9 lb 12 oz. Holy cow, that's a big baby. Blake is Drew's first cousin so I guess that Baby Luke is Drew's second cousin? Anyway, Drew and I are SOOOOOO excited for B&B and can't wait to meet Baby Luke :)

So since we're on the topic of babies, I'd like to address a crazy situation in the Richey family. There has not been a baby girl Richey born in over 50 years. Can you believe that? Drew's dad has an older sister and she is the last one. Since Brenda there have been 3 sons, 7 grandsons, and now 2 great grandsons. Good grief that's a bunch of Richey boys. Anyway, maybe we'll break the trend or maybe we'll continue the tradition...

Time will tell (but don't get too excited it'll still be a little while)!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa I thought you were going to say you were having a baby!! ha I can't believe there hasn't been a girl born in 50 years that's crazy!!! Congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better get started on that baby girl! i think it's gonna take some practice :)

    ReplyDelete