Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why is it not Spring Time???

Well, it snowed this morning. Not much, but to me, when it's snowing that is a definite indication that it is cold outside. Plus, it's supposed to snow like crazy again Thursday night and the weather guy is saying that we could have "significant accumulation" and highs in the 20's for the weekend. YUCK. YUCK. YUCK. I don't like cold weather.

So in honor of that, I thought I'd do a top ten list of reason's why I can't wait for it to be spring!

10. I am tired of sweaters and coats. I feel so confined and like a big blimp.
9. Everything is dead outside. The trees look dead and the grass does to, it's depressing.
8. My car is always dirty and there's no sense in washing it. Plus, it's too cold.
7. I miss all of my open toed shoes and flip flops. They are so comfortable.
6. This one is huge, I'm tired of wearing panty hose all the time!
5. My skin and hair look horrible. Flat, dry, and pale. Brown girls need tans!
4. It is dark all the time which means I'm constantly sleepy.
3. I want to be outside. Planting flowers and taking Scoot for walks!
2. It's not fun to play with my ponies at home when its this cold, plus they are really furry and look like giant teddy bears (which is cute, except they are filthy!)
And the number one reason that I will be glad that it is spring...
JAMAICA!!!!!

Will y'all be glad for Spring Time?? Did I miss any good reasons to look forward to it? Let me know!
P.S. The fabulous K-Law is hosting a Spring Themed give-away! Check it out for some super cute Etsy finds!

2 comments:

  1. FLOWERS!!!


    I'm tired of Panty hose and tights too!!!! Hurry Up Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto the horses being fluffy & nasty! I was laughing at my fuzzy ponies yesterday!

    ReplyDelete