Friday, January 15, 2010

Questions...

Hi Guys,

Well, you all may not know it, but this is my 49th post and in honor of my future 50th post I'm going to do what I have seen several other bloggers do... I am going to give you guys (not really sure how many of you there are that actually read this, but you know) the chance to ask me anything. Absolutely anything and I'll be completely honest, I promise.

So please, don't make me feel retarded by having a questions post and not get any questions. That would be so sad :(

Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing what you all would like to know!

2 comments:

  1. Do you show horses? What kind & what discipline?
    My husband was a professional cutting horse trainer for about 10 years. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you do for a living? I'm sure you've already posted about this but I've forgotten. Did you go to college if so where? What do you enjoy most/least about your job.

    ReplyDelete