Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Days!

We are under a "Winter Storm Warning". How exciting? The kind of comical thng is that it was all supposed to start this morning and so as of last night every school in this half of the state was cancelled for the day, but the snow didn't end up starting until 2 or 3. Oops. As of now though, I'm sitting here at the house watching Paula Dean making strawberry margaritas.

Kellen and I are going to dinner tonight and then I would say that I'll be home alone until pretty late. Drew got a new partner at work today so they will be working all weekend trying to get all of his clients switched over. I know that he'll be glad when all of this is over.

Anyway, here's a preview of our snow. We'll have to see what it looks like in the morning (we're supposed to have between 6 and 10 inches)!!!
I'm sitting inside watching the fire as it warms my toes :)
Its definitely looking a little snowy outside!

1 comment:

  1. I guess ya'll got the same Winter storm that we got! At least you get snow! It looks so pretty. we got a lot of nasty ice and slush!

    ReplyDelete