Tuesday, January 26, 2010

C-A-R-D-S! CARDS!


Sunday we went to the University of Louisville game against the Cincinnati Bearcats and it was lots of fun! I had never seen Freedom Hall set up for Basketball, I'd only seen it as a livestock facility. It was so different! Drew is a huge UofL fan and I'm starting to like them pretty well too!
They won and we were definitely excited to have seen a great game!

free throws


Coach Pitino
Cheerleaders. They were pretty great!
Our seats were right infront of the Cheerleaders, so I managed to get lots of pictures of them!

Hope y'all have a great night! We went to spinning and then I came home and made some taco soup. Now we are relaxing and watching The Biggest Loser. Tootles!

2 comments:

  1. how fun! i wish my college was good at sports. i'd go watch a game or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I've always loved basketball.

    ReplyDelete