Monday, January 11, 2010

I hope I can survive until May...

Well, I have a guessing game for you... I'm going to post some pictures and you all will have to see why I can't wait until May...

I will be playing right there and definitely lounging in those chairs...
I'll be swimming in this pool...
I'd love to be laying/napping in a hammock like this!

Wow, and how do you top this sun set?
The first week of May, me and my Drewby will be headed to the Caribbean and I am so excited! We are staying at Sandals Negril. Agreeing to the trip was very easy, especially since the day we made our reservations it was 20 degrees. WOW... I can't wait to get the heck out of town!
Hope y'all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so Jealous!!!! That looks so wonderful!! Wish I could go on a vacation like that!! Looks like my summer vacation will be at a rodeo... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandals are amazing! My hubby and I stayed at one in Ocho Rios for our honeymoon! I would love to go back!

    ReplyDelete